четверг, 15 июня 2017 г.

An hour long yoga playlist // In the yoga class I taught Wednesday night, two people were rolling up their mats and said, Um.. can you send me that playlist? GIRL, YES I CAN!!! It gets me so pumped when people enjoy the music I put together for a yoga class. I mean it is an hour long, you might as well enjoy what youre listening to right?


An hour long yoga playlist // In the yoga class I taught Wednesday night, two people were rolling up their mats and said, Um.. can you send me that playlist? GIRL, YES I CAN!!! It gets me so pumped when people enjoy the music I put together for a yoga class. I mean it is an hour long, you might as well enjoy what youre listening to right?

Original article and pictures take https://yogawithsqa.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий